- 5oz baby arugula
- ½ cup cooked black quinoa
- ¼ cup thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup diced cucumbers
- 1 roasted chicken breast, shredded
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad.
- Make the vinaigrette: in a small mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon, vinegar, and tahini. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until it is emulsified and combined. Season with the salt. Alternatively, you can combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Pour the dressing down the side of the bowl and toss the salad until combined. Serve as an appetizer or a hearty main course salad.