Adapted from In the Small Kitchen.
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 fresh jalapenos, minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeños, lime juice, olive oil, and cayenne in a small bowl. (This can be done up to a day in advance.)
- Just before serving, mix in the cilantro and taste for seasoning.