You can make the hard boiled eggs in advance–just store them carefully so there is no breaking.
- 1 dozen extra-large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 lime)
- 1 ½ teaspoons siracha
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Sweet paprika, for garnish
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Over a medium mixing bowl, gently squeeze the center of the eggs so the yolk pops into the bowl. With a fork, mash the yolks with the mayo and mustard until smooth. Add the lime juice, siracha, and salt, and mix until incorporated. Taste for seasoning.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully scoop the filling into the cavity of each egg. Arrange on a serving platter or cutting board, garnish with a shake of paprika and half a lime, and enjoy!