Adapted from In the Small Kitchen.
- 2 cups hot chocolate mix
- One 750ml bottle Bailey's Irish Cream
- One 60-ounce handle of vodka
- Ground cinnamon
- Fill a large pot with 4 quarts water and set it over high heat.
- Dump in the hot chocolate mix and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low. When the liquid is cool enough - you don't want to burn off the alcohol - pour in the Bailey's and a little less than half the vodka. Give it a taste and add more alcohol to your liking.
- Serve in heat-proof cups with a sprinkle of cinnamon.