- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup sweet pea puree
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- On a work surface, arrange 12 of the wonton wrappers. Place a tablespoon of pea puree in the center of each sheet. Brush the sides of the wrapper with water. Cover each with the remaining wrappers and seal the sides with your fingers, making sure there are no air pockets in the center. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt the butter. Saute the white parts of the scallions and the garlic for a few minutes over medium-low heat until soft. Add the wine and cream and increase the heat to high. Simmer gently until reduced by 1/3. Turn off the heat and add the green parts of the scallions, reserving some for garnish.
- Cook the ravioli in batches until each rises to the top, about 2 minutes. Remove the finished ravioli with a slotted spoon and add to the sauce.
- To plate, divide the ravioli between four shallow bowls, spoon some of the additional sauce over the pasta and garnish with scallions.