- 1 pound small blue potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 green onions (scallions), white parts thinly sliced, green parts cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil. Cook the potatoes until al dente–nearly cooked through, but still slightly firm. This will take about 5-10 minutes, but test with the point of a knife as you go. Drain the potatoes.
- In the same pot, over medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and white part of the scallions. Saute until the garlic is beginning to brown, about 1 minute. Add the vinegar, stock, and salt and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1 minute. Add the potatoes back to the pot and cook for another minute or so. Off the heat, add the green part of the scallions and toss to combine. Serve immediately.