I was so excited to see my mug on page 32 of Metro New York today talking about simple ingredient swaps for healthier cooking. The spread is based on the class I did a few weeks ago for Vitamin Shoppe, and highlights some of the benefits and uses of the products I discussed. If you’re interested in trying out the Aloe Juice, you can grab the recipe for my mango lassi here! For the full issue online, click here.
- Meatless Monday: Turkish Eggplant Casserole with Tomatoes (Imam Bayildi)
- Cauliflower Sweet Potato Burgers with Avocado and Sriracha Aioli (Vegetarian Paleo)
- Baked Butternut Squash Fries with Sage and Anchovy Aioli
- Quick and Easy Gluten-Free Bread Recipes For Every Day of the Week (+ A Giveaway!)
- Salmon Poke Bowls with Pickled Radishes, Carrots and Spicy Ponzu