I was so excited to see my mug on page 32 of Metro New York today talking about simple ingredient swaps for healthier cooking. The spread is based on the class I did a few weeks ago for Vitamin Shoppe, and highlights some of the benefits and uses of the products I discussed. If you’re interested in trying out the Aloe Juice, you can grab the recipe for my mango lassi here! For the full issue online, click here.
- Meatless Monday: Turkish Eggplant Casserole with Tomatoes (Imam Bayildi)
- Cauliflower Sweet Potato Burgers with Avocado and Sriracha Aioli (Vegetarian Paleo)
- The 6 Best Gluten-Free Liquor & Hard Alcohol Brands
- Feeding Friends: Oven Roasted Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with Maple-Ginger Glaze
- Meatless Monday: Greek Baked Stuffed Tomatoes with Rice (Yemista)