- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup tightly packed mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the cucumber, mint, garlic, lemon juice, Greek yogurt and salt in a small food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth, but with some coarse bits of cucumber.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve as a dip or alongside these Lamb Burgers.
If you make this, share a photo and tag me @PhoebeLapine #feedmephoebe - I would love to see it!