I was so thrilled to sit down with my friend Alexis Wolfer to talk natural ways you can eat and apply your way to better hair. Alexis is the founder of The Beauty Bean and her new book Recipe For Radiance is full of amazing recipes for everything from razor burn to puffy eyes–all using ingredients you may already have in your fridge and pantry. (Including this recipe for better nails). Tune into the video to find out why towel drying is your hair’s worst nightmare and what this sour cream scalp mask is all about.
- Gluten-Free Is Me: Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli
- Turkish Eggplant Casserole with Tomatoes (Imam Bayildi)
- Quick and Easy Gluten-Free Bread Recipes For Every Day of the Week (+ A Giveaway!)
- Spinach Balls with Sunflower Seeds, Manchego and Turmeric Honey Yogurt (Gluten-Free)
- Feeding Friends: Oven Roasted Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with Maple-Ginger Glaze