I had the best time hanging out with Dana Claudet of The Tao of Dana and Jordan Reid of Ramshackle Glam to talk designing your dream space with limited resources. I learned so much about how color can have an impact on energy flow, why investing in good curtains might pay off in the long run, and how naming your plants could indeed prevent you from killing them. Make sure to tune into the video to learn more about the tenets of Feng Shui and how you too can apply them to your home without wasting a lot of time and money.
- Gluten-Free Is Me: Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli
- Turkish Eggplant Casserole with Tomatoes (Imam Bayildi)
- Quick and Easy Gluten-Free Bread Recipes For Every Day of the Week (+ A Giveaway!)
- Spinach Balls with Sunflower Seeds, Manchego and Turmeric Honey Yogurt (Gluten-Free)
- Feeding Friends: Oven Roasted Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with Maple-Ginger Glaze