Lemon Ricotta Crostini with Truffle Honey
- 1 ficelle thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon white truffle oil
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta
- zest of 1 lemon
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange the bread on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 3-5 minutes, until lightly browned on the top, but not hard.
- In the meantime, place the honey in a small mixing bowl and heat in the microwave for 5-10 seconds, until slightly warmer than room temperature. Mix in the truffle oil until well combined.
- Rub the tops of the crostini pieces with the garlic cloves.
- Top each round of bread with a smear of ricotta, a drizzle of truffle honey, and sprinkle of zest. To serve, arrange on a platter and arrange the lemon slices on the side.