Shrimp Salad with Basil and Chives
- 1 lb cooked shrimp peeled and tails removed, chopped
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 10 chives snipped with a scissor
- white pepper
- Whisk together: lemon juice, mustard, and olive oil. Add in the mayonnaise and continue to whisk until combined. Add white pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix in the fresh herbs, snip chives directly into the bowl, and toss together with the shrimp. Serve piled on top of a simply dressed salad (mixed greens, olive oil, and white vinegar) or sandwiched between two crusty pieces of wheat bread.
Leave a Reply