In my jetlagged state this week, I somehow managed to delete all the text from this post. Not sure how that happened…but I don’t know how to revert back. And I can’t really remember what I talked about. But given my jet-lagged state, I’m sure it wasn’t all that compelling.
This recipe for peach lassi is pretty simple, yet also kind of baller. So I’ll have to let it do that talking for me.
- 2 ripe yellow peaches
- 6 ounces non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut water coconut milk, or water
- 2 ice cubes
- Cut each peach in half lengthwise and twist apart so the stone is exposed. Roughly chop the peaches and discard the stone. Add to a food processor or blender along with the remaining ingredients.
- Puree until smooth. Divide between two glasses and chill until ready to serve.