Blue Potato Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette
This simple potato salad recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free, and is the perfect side for any meal. The vinaigrette is delicious with the potatoes.
- 1 pound small blue potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 3 green onions scallions, white parts thinly sliced, green parts cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil. Cook the potatoes until al dente–nearly cooked through, but still slightly firm. This will take about 5-10 minutes, but test with the point of a knife as you go. Drain the potatoes.
- In the same pot, over medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and white part of the scallions. Saute until the garlic is beginning to brown, about 1 minute. Add the vinegar, stock, and salt and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1 minute. Add the potatoes back to the pot and cook for another minute or so. Off the heat, add the green part of the scallions and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply