Holly’s Chocolate Chip Macaroons
Despite Holly’s joke about giving away her ancient Chinese (Jewish) secret, this recipe is literally as simple as opening a can, cutting open two bags, and mixing the ingredients together. So my style of baking.
- 1 14 oz . bag flaked coconut Bakers Brand
- 1 14 oz . can sweetened condensed milk Carnation Brand
- 2 tsp . vanilla not imitation
- 1 12 oz . bag Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Drop from teaspoon one inch apart on non-stick baking sheet (I use regular Pam on my baking sheets…they are sticky, and I use a small melon-baller instead of a teaspoon). Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned. Let cool a minute or two, then remove and place on waxed paper to cool. Voila!