This is one of my favorite easy casserole recipes! Cauliflower casserole gets lightened up with Greek yogurt to add richness while still being healthy. Originally posted by Food & Wine
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (from 1 medium head cauliflower)
- 8 ounces full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup fresh gluten-free bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a shallow 9-by-13-inch ceramic baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Blanch the cauliflower until just tender, 4 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, yogurt, honey, chives, raisins, curry and salt. Transfer the mixture to the prepared dish and sprinkle with the cashews and breadcrumbs. Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is lightly browned.