Sweet & Savory Baked Tortilla Chips
- 6 yellow corn tortillas
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a clean work surface, brush each tortilla on both sides with olive oil. In a small mixing bowl, combine the sugar, salt, cumin, cinnamon, and cayenne. Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over the tortillas. Stack the tortillas in a pile and cut them into 6 wedges.
- Arrange the wedges in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven until the tortillas are crispy and beginning to curl, 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand on the baking sheet until cool enough to touch.
- Serve alongside guacamole or salsa.
Leave a Reply