Spicy Kimchi Pickles
Servings 4 small side servings
- 1 large seedless cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ small onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Combine the cucumber, carrot, onion, and scallion in a medium mixing bowl. Toss with the salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Allow the cucumbers to marinate, mixing every 5 minutes, until softened, about 20 minutes.
Leave a Reply