In my jetlagged state this week, I somehow managed to delete all the text from this post. Not sure how that happened…but I don’t know how to revert back. And I can’t really remember what I talked about. But given my jet-lagged state, I’m sure it wasn’t all that compelling.
This recipe for peach lassi is pretty simple, yet also kind of baller. So I’ll have to let it do that talking for me.
- 2 ripe yellow peaches
- 6 ounces non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut water, coconut milk, or water
- 2 ice cubes
- Cut each peach in half lengthwise and twist apart so the stone is exposed. Roughly chop the peaches and discard the stone. Add to a food processor or blender along with the remaining ingredients.
- Puree until smooth. Divide between two glasses and chill until ready to serve.
For more peach recipe, check out the other Food Network Summerfest bloggers below!
Chez Us: Upside Down Peach Bourbon Cake
The Heritage Cook: Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone Filling
Virtually Homemade: Peach Cobbler Muffins
Made By Michelle: Mint Peach Popsicles
Taste With The Eyes: The BLP Sandwich (Bacon, Lettuce and Peach)
Napa Farmhouse 1885: Healthy Peach Crisp Smoothie
Red or Green: Spiced Peach Daiquiri
Feed Me Phoebe: Peach Lassi
Domesticate Me: Grilled Halibut Tacos with Peach Salsa
Weelicious: Kenya’s Peach Cake
Blue Apron Blog: Seared Trout with Peach and Arugula Salad
The Sensitive Epicure: Grilled Peaches with Greek Yogurt, Honey, Lime Zest and Vanilla
Daily*Dishin: Blackberry Cheesecake with Fresh Peach Topping
Devour: Chia Seed Pudding with Peaches
FN Dish: 5 Unsung Sides of the Summer Peach